Friday, October 15, 2004

SIGNS

So, I was just thinking this morning how my broke ass could attain a little wealth in the next few years and it dawned on me ... why don't I invest in something? (not like my music career which hasn't spawned a return yet, but something real, like in the stock market). And what do I read not a few minutes later? An article telling me that PlanetOut, a site that I'm very familiar with, has just gone public! Now, if that's not a gay sign, honey, I dont' know what is. The only problem I have now is ... how do I buy shares? Is there a website? Do I need a broker? Fact is, I don't know shit about it. Looks like this Lucy has some homework to do!

If U have any knowledge about this, please ... share the wealth! I'll give u a big wet cyber kiss.

Toodle'n'tantrum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home